As an STI International member, you will be part of a global community of leading research institutes, innovative start-ups, small and medium enterprises (SMEs), and early adopter industries sharing an interest in the power and potential of semantic technologies. Members have many benefits, such as privileged access to events and training, networking and community support.
- Partners: STI International Partners have voting rights in the General Assembly and can appoint a delegate to the Board. They have reduced fees for all STI events, conferences and services, and can send announcements to the STI Community and STI Members mailinglist.
- Members: STI International Members can participate in the General Assembly. They have reduced fees for all STI events, conferences and services, and can send announcements to the STI Community mailinglist.
Legal Bodies of STI International
- Board: The Board consists of members of the Executive Board, STI fellows, and delegates of all partners. It has an advisory role over the Executive Board and recommends the strategic, scientific, economic and financial objectives of the Association.
- Executive Board: The Executive Board is the executive body of the Association. Members of the Executive Board include the President, one or two Vice Presidents, Treasurer and General Secretary. The Executive Board is responsible for the operational management of the Association.
- STI Fellows: STI Fellows are well-known experts in the “semantic community” and are responsible for submitting non-binding recommendations to the Board and the Executive Board.
- PhD Award Winners: STI International is honoring researchers in the field of semantics by awarding a prize for excellent and outstanding work.
- Team: The STI International Team consists of young, motived people that are here to support the association, and our partners and members. Have questions? Don't hesitate to contact us!
- Working Groups: STI International working groups work on generic technological solutions that then can be used, extended, and applied within individual research projects.
- Documents: The STI International press material, progress reports, statutes and other important documents are available online.